Friday, November 14, 2008

A Good Day

Today was a good day. I didn't think it would be when I woke up to a dark, snowy, windy morning. I thought it would be even worse when I realized I not only had to go grocery shopping in this weather, but that I also had a to do list that included visits to at least four stores all with a two year old in tow.

But nonetheless, it was a good day. After the errands were run and Emily was down for nap, I had a couple of uninterrupted hours of work that ended in me printing out and stamping my design and printing copies of my plan sheets for submission.  I am essentially done with my last job before baby. Tomorrow I can focus on getting ready for the baby and finishing up my Super Saturday tasks. I have never felt so relieved. My project is done and the baby is still weeks away.Today was a good day.

1 comment:

Chris Pivik said...

I'm so proud of how hard you've worked on this project as well as super Saturday...and all while taking care of a screaming 2 year old. Simply amazing! I'm a lucky guy.