Okay, so... drum roll... and here it is...
We still have a couple items to add and for anyone wondering, the twin bed is for me because I have a hard time stumbling down the hall in the middle of the night. It's best for all involved if I just crash in the nursery until the baby learns to sleep through the night for the most part.
Chris did a great job with the chair rail and it should prevent a similar incident to the tinkerbell wallpaper border fiasco of 2007 when Emily's arms finally got long enough to reach the aforementioned decor from her crib. The stripes are also Chris' work. I think they turned out very nicely. I was in charge of steam cleaning the carpet and putting sheets on the crib. I guess I got off pretty light. Thanks, Chris.
Now all we need to do is insert 1 baby (and move the changing table and rocking chair from Emily's room) and we will be in business!
4 comments:
OOOOOO, so so pretty! Nicely done. My favorite part is the big pink piggy bank.
It looks GREAT! The chair rail and stripes are pretty nice; but that carpet and the sheets... I'm totally speechless.
P.S. Jacob is in the blue-tooth category. I'm thinking of making him join a support group. If he doesn't, I think I'll join one.
The nursery looks great! Can you email us your phone number so we can call and congratulate you after the baby comes? You can send it to lcrook at purdue dot edu.
Fantastic job on the room, me!
Oh, and thanks for bringing up the wallpaper border fiasco of '07. I just got those memories nice and repressed.
Post a Comment