Jane is cruising and using her little arm to hold things against her body. I'll get a picture of this sometime and post it. It's super cute.
Emily is still the most determined human being I have ever met. She summed it up when I asked her to stop doing something bad and she told me, "I don't have a choice".
Chris is working like crazy and we are thankful that he has work at a time when so many are being laid off.
And me? The most important thing that's happened to me lately is that I got this slammin' hoodie for $5. I was so excited about it I could hardly sleep that night.
(Of course, the part about the hoodie is all in jest - although I did really get it for $5. Thanks for a great week, Chris. I love you.)
3 comments:
I KNEW you were jesting, because how could you not about a pink hoodie. (And wow, it sure is pink!) $5 makes it worth it though.
I love you in your pink hoodie thing...although I've heard about it like a bizzillion times by now.
I got a shirt one time for $3.50 at Target, but you don't hear me bragging about it, do you?
Emily cracks me up! I'm so excited to see you guys in a few weeks! I would brag about the hoodie too, were I to find a $5 one. Tell Chris I expect to see a blog post about his $3.50 shirt.
Post a Comment