And I could tell it was going to be a terrible horrible no good very bad day.
I could tell because Jane wouldn't stop throwing fits long enough for her OT to come and when the OT finally showed up late, Jane pooped her pants as if on cue.
I could tell because Emily would rather play than put her shoes on even though we were running late for story time.
I could tell because Jane kept throwing fits all the way to the library.
I could tell because after Jane fussed her way through storytime and the kids were playing, Emily ran off, I lost her and when I finally found her she threw a fit of her own to punish me for her lack of judgement..
It's not even lunchtime.
I think I'll move to Australia.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Some days are like that...even in Australia and frequently in Provo.
Dude, that's the suck! If those were my kids, I would sell them on ebay.
Did you Mrs. Paul read that book to you when you were little too?? Sometimes we try so hard to be "good" moms and take our kids places and it just comes back and bites us in the butt :(
Some days are like that. And then there are the days when your kids do great things like make good moral decisions and be good mothers and stuff like that. Even in Cheyenne. I love you.
Post a Comment