Today, for the first time since the new library was built I was able to visit the first floor, take 5 minutes to look and check out two books!
I am beginning to feel my life creeping back. I still can't eat in a restaurant as a with the kids without multiple meltdowns or shop without a military-like plan and a purse full of dum-dums but today was a big step.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. Good work.
There was one line in this post that made me green with envy - something about my life creeping back. What was I thinking having a 3rd?? 4 weeks from now I start all over again. I'm not well.
Glad to hear you got to check out a book though. I hope it is a good read:)
Post a Comment