Chris fixed the caulk problem in no time, but the the slow drip was going to take some time to dry itself out. You may not know this, but water and electricity tend to form an unholy union when they get together. We needed to dry out that light switch... and quick... with something extra absorbent... something that wouldn't leave a drop of moisture. Holmes Jr. to the rescue!
You can't contain genius like this. Chris' bosses agree. That's why they gave him a promotion. He is the newest squad leader at WYDOT.
So, if you see Chris, congratulate him. All feminine product related humor aside, he really deserves this promotion and I know he'll do an amazing job. I'm sure of this because I know him better than anyone and this guy has some serious skilz.
4 comments:
I'm glad to see you spelled skilz properly. That's how I spell it too because I have street cred' ya know.
What, what?
Wow, I can just imagine this as an upcoming episode of This Old House.
I want to marry a Holmes! Is there another brother? I'm sure Dave wouldn't mind either (total man-crush there)!
Can I post this on the "This Old House" site?
Post a Comment