Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Racing for a Cure

Last weekend was Race for the Cure. It was a pretty somber time because last year, we were running in celebration of Chris' mom and this year we were running in memory of her.

There are no pictures of Chris because he finished considerably before I did. He says he finished in 22 minutes and change. I finished in just over 29, so he had a good long wait at the finish line during which he probably ate a McDonalds breakfast, picked up a couple of Propel waters and moseyed back to meet me. Oh and he also says he's disappointed in his time. I'm just pleased that I didn't dry heave in front of my boss' boss like I did last year.






My sister and her family came to participate as did my parents. It was fun to see them. It's always a good time for a good cause.

Oh... and notice Emily's gap-toothed smile? She's pretty proud of it.

No comments: