Thursday, July 6, 2017

Let Freedom Ring!

The 4th of July is a fantastic holiday. It comes with very little expectation, low pressure and a day off. 

This year, we all got involved in making a very patriotic treat that left us with a lot f yellow, orange, green and brown M&Ms.



The red and blue ones served as American flair. 


Then came snaps...


smores...


snakes...


sparklers... (my folks joined us for the 4th. It was a lot of fun)


and the city fireworks. 


Followed by the most brutal Wednesday morning at work. Next year, I'm going to save up vacation time and take the 5th of July off. Let's see if I can actually hold on to my leave well enough to make that a reality. 

But in all seriousness, I am so happy to live in America. We have our problems, but I still believe it is the greatest country on the face of the earth. Happy Birthday USA!

No comments: