Disneyland never gets old!
Every trip has its great highlights. Here are this trip's:
We got a theme park view room at the Grand Californian even though we paid for a standard. Yes!!! This was life altering.
Jane is finally going on some rollercoasters without complaint. Her favorite is Radiator Springs Racers (and also Big Thunder but she was going on that one without complaint last time).
The Pixar fireworks show was AMAZING! It involved projection on the buildings on Main Street. We loved every second.
After Jane's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeover, we ran into Gaston! Jane threw him plenty of shade. I was proud of her.
Chris talked me into getting ears for the first time.
The kids look cuter in them, though.
We got to go backwards on "It's a Small World". I know this is weird, but it was fun, as shown by the look on Emily's face. I think it was precipitated by some sort of breakdown or something.
We can hardly wait to go back!
After all, it is the most magical place on earth!









No comments:
Post a Comment