Saturday, May 23, 2020

Down with Zoom!

I've had it with Zoom. 

I went back to work at the beginning of May so I could have a shot at figuring out my job. A couple of coworkers are back, but most of them are at home. We interact via Google Meet since WYDOT has the professional suite. Meet is better than Zoom, but I've also had it with Meet. 

I meet with my Young Women group (14-15 year olds) via Zoom and they are dropping like flies. 

Jane meets with her Young Women group via Zoom. Here she is doing "spa night" on Zoom.


The efforts of everyone trying to meet virtually have been admirable. But we are all so sick of Zoom. 

If the introverts in the house are sick of this lockdown, I can only imagine what Jane is going through. This must seem like the apocalypse to her. She's starting to talk to her stuffed animals. 

Part of me is wondering if it's worth it. A big part of me. 

Only history will tell.

No comments: