Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Christmas 2021

 There's a chance we are getting too set in our traditions here. But we all love the traditions, so here we go:

The girls are getting better at decorating Jesus' birthday cake. It was also very tasty. 


Our special ornaments this year were from Clearwater Marine Aquarium


And Kennedy Space Center


There was also one from Yellowstone, but somehow I missed getting a picture of that. And now the tree is down. 

It made me happy that we still had travel ornaments even though we had to cancel our trip to Europe. We can't let life stop for COVID. 

On Christmas morning, we had a fresh blanket of snow. Amazing.


And, of course, presents. 

Jane wanted something called the Comfy, which is a cross between a hoodie and a blanket and it definitely doesn't scream "I've given up". She loved it. 


Emily got some fun items for Speech trips, including a new make up bag and a new suitcase. 


I love our quiet family Christmases. 





No comments: