The blessing was beautiful. I think our whole family cried as Jane was given the promise that she would exceed everyone's expectations of her. That means a great deal because I already expect that Jane will do wonderful things. She was also promised a keen mind and the ability to help others.
It was wonderful to see my family again. We hadn't all been together since Simon's birth 18 months ago. Here we all are in my backyard:
Back Row Left to Right: Simon, Ami, Jacob, Grandma, Me, Jane, Chris, Emily, Dad, Mom, Virginia, Brian, Amity, Ryan
Front Row: Donovan and Sydney
I promise soon we will have some pictures of Jane in her beautiful dress. It was a wonderful day and I am grateful to everyone who came to be a part of baby Jane's special day.
3 comments:
I'm so glad we got to come. We had a great time. Jane is amazing and I'm so glad I finally got to meet her. Simon had a lot of fun with Emily. I hope we can get together again soon.
Hey Rachael, I found your blog from Ami. Jane is so sweet, she is such a cute girl and growing fast! I'm glad the blessing festivities went well and you and your family are doing well also, you guys look great. I'm sure my mom was smiling down from heaven at that little Jane she just barley missed.
Thank you, Allison. What a nice comment. I love seeing pictures of your family on Ami's blog. She is so lucky to have such a good friend so close.
Post a Comment