So let me explain why I am so excited. The girls and I love to go on walks. But Emily is not capable of going long distances on her short legs. This has required that I strap 17 pounds of Jane to my chest in the good old Baby Bjorn while pushing Emily in the stroller every time we want to go for a walk. Emily has also loves to go on runs (lately just with Daddy - he's nice enough to watch the girls while I run), but our jogging stroller is a single so that means only Emily got to partake in the joy of running. We selected a model that works well for outdoor walking and then you can lock the wheel to make it a true jogging stroller, thus solving both problems.
So far, we have only taken it for one very windy walk, but I already love it. It was so freeing to just be able to push the stroller without a baby strapped to my chest. Totally worth a miserable week of work!
6 comments:
I really like how the yellow in the stroller makes my eyes pop.
Ooooh Cool!
Rachael, maybe if you're lucky, it'll make your eyes pop too.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My google reader was slow. I guessed the right answer before I knew you posted. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I deserve at least 400 points.
Very nice. Did it come with snow tires?
Windy in Cheyenne?!?! I can hardly believe it! :)
I like the way the yellow makes Chris' eyes pop as well. :)
Chris: You might want to see a doctor about that eye popping thing. Sounds dangerous.
Ami: I would have given you 400 points, but I have to deduct 50 for whining. That gives you 350. Only 4,650 points until you get a free child size soft serve cone.
Loren: Actually one of the reasons I got it is because I am hoping it will go through a couple inches of snow without a problem. So I guess they really are all season tires.
Post a Comment