Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pop Quiz

I recently got a week's worth of unexpected work. It was the first time I've worked since Jane was born and needless to say it was a bit stressful trying to draft with a screaming baby on my lap and a three year old throwing tantrums. So I decided to buy myself something I've always wanted with a portion of the proceeds.

Can you guess what I bought? Hint: It has three wheels, is bright yellow and requires three people for it to operate at its optimum capabilities.

It should arrive this weekend at which point I will share pictures and hopefully accolades. I am soooooo excited!

7 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm stumped...a 3 person bicycle?

Ami Paulsen said...

Is it one of those things you hitch on the back of your bike to put kids in. I personally really want one of those.
Or maybe it's a strange new European smart car.

Rachael said...

Ginger: The image of Chris and Emily and I peddling along with Jane in a trailer in back cracks me up. However, that's not it.

Ami: Nope. On both accounts. But I hope it's something you'll be able to inherit someday.

Loren said...

My guess is this:
http://tinyurl.com/nrrp3h
You must need to run it ala Flintstones, so you need three people.

Rachael said...

Loren: how did you know? When shopping for a new vehicle, I was really split between that and a power wheels, but in the end I made the choice that would leave the smallest carbon footprint.

Ami Paulsen said...

WAIT! I totally know what it is! I saw a lady running yesterday and it hit me. It's a double running stroller isn't it? I KNEW IT! Do I get a prize if I'm right.

Rachael said...

Ami: If you had posted your comment before I posted the answer you would have received 500 points.