Good job! I have absolutely no idea what it all means, but I'm sure that you deserve a huge ice cream cone for it. That's what I like to do when we have something to celebrate. Bring on the cookies and cream!
Ok Rachael, I know I don't qualify as a geek, because I thought PE was a class some of us took in high school, where badminton is taught as a "sport". So, what is the P.E?
Marcie: Maybe I should have explained a little better. P.E. stands for professional engineer. It's analogous to a lawyer passing a bar exam. He will be able to stamp plans and designs now.
6 comments:
My TI-89, the Captain of the fleet, has once again assumed command. Previous to passing the PE, #1, my HP-33s, had 'taken the helm.'
Welcome back, Captain!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS! That's awesome!!!!!!
Good job! I have absolutely no idea what it all means, but I'm sure that you deserve a huge ice cream cone for it. That's what I like to do when we have something to celebrate. Bring on the cookies and cream!
Ok Rachael, I know I don't qualify as a geek, because I thought PE was a class some of us took in high school, where badminton is taught as a "sport". So, what is the P.E?
Marcie: Maybe I should have explained a little better. P.E. stands for professional engineer. It's analogous to a lawyer passing a bar exam. He will be able to stamp plans and designs now.
Thanks for clarifying! My hair is blonde for a reason! Congrats to Chris!!!
Post a Comment