Thursday, August 27, 2009

Someday My Prince Will Come

Okay, so I'm not usually one to be like, "Here, blogfans, watch this video of my kid that you will in no way find as amusing as I do. As a matter of fact, you'll probably find it a bit grating". But this was so funny that I had to share it. After lunch, Emily ran for her blanket and pillow (before I could wipe the beef-a-roni off her face) and announced to me, "Mommy, all my dreams are going to come true". That's when I grabbed the camera, hoping she would repeat it. She didn't, but this is what went down.

For those of you that don't own a 3 year old and require a translation, let me know.

3 comments:

Chris Pivik said...

gotta love the hand gesture at the end!

Ami Paulsen said...

Hmmm... You may be having the same conversation with Emily when she is 16.

P.S. I'm constantly posting videos of Simon I find entertaining. I'm just vain enough to think that if I find it entertaining, the whole world will.

The Jones Family said...

I love it!!! Oh how I miss you and your girls!!!!