What have I done?
That's what I thought when I got the confirmation email. If I hadn't told Emily we were going, she wouldn't have known what she was missing. And I would have just spent that Saturday in April like any other... enjoying an early spring run, maybe going to the park with the kids. Instead, I will be taking Emily to this:
Somehow I thought that I would be a bad mom if I didn't take her. That's how badly Disney has infiltrated my brain.
This had better be something she remembers for the rest of her life. I know I will. Because I just went here, clicked on Princess Classics and watched the video. It is something else... something else entirely. What have I done?
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like a good time will be had by...you and Emily.
You are such a good momma :)
Post a Comment