I've been neglecting my blog for awhile... a long while. But that's partially because there's been nothing interesting enough to blog about. So I figured maybe if I combine all the uninteresting things, they will be just enough to make one mediocre blog entry.
We started off the year right, by purchasing the most expensive cookie known to man. It was HUGE. We ended up throwing a big chunk of it away because 1) we all enjoy being able to sit without straining the seams in our pants and 2) because putting frosting on a chocolate chip cookie is an offense that should be punishable by death. Or at least some serious prison time.
In the end we decided the cookie was worth it after all because it came with a free car.
(It's a Kia Sorento. I love it. It's a nice change to have a midsize SUV after the house on wheels.)
The kids have been enjoying Kinect Disneyland Adventures. At the rate they're going, I imagine they'll complete the park circuit just before Emily leaves for college.
And Emily has been enjoying school, where her passion for glue has been cultivated to an alarming level.
See? I told you there wasn't much to report. I'll let you know if anything blog-worthy happens in the near future. Till then, Rachael... out.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY for a new car (though that must have been one heck of an expensive cookie!).
Congratulations on your new cookie.
Post a Comment