I know... I know. But I have to document it. Otherwise, how will I remember when I'm in the home?
So... a few weeks ago, we decided it was high time Jane stopped using her pants for a toilet. In accordance with that decision, we spent what seemed like an eternally long weekend at home. Jane split her time between the backyard and the house.
Thankfully it was a freakishly warm early spring weekend, so the necessity of pants was cut out.
Three weeks and one jumbo pack of Littlest Pet Shop toys later, Jane is effectively potty trained during her waking hours. And I am effectively done with diapers (with the exception of nap and night) forever. What a relief.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think its high time to have a pee pee poo poo party! Our baby Jane has done a fantastic job! yeah!!!
Thank you so much for everything, Kerry! She couldn't have done it without you!
Hooray for Jane!!
Post a Comment