And... another date.
The happy thoughts I've been sending the way of the plastic surgeon's scheduler must have worked! My surgery has been moved up to the 13th. No, I'm not superstitious. Except for when it comes to that urban myth about leaving cancer in your body and death.
2 comments:
wonderful!!!! I put your name in the temple when I went yesterday. I think those good prayers combined with yours made a difference!!! You are not alone!
Rachael, I was so sorry to hear of this news. We may have never met, (I am David's girlfriend) but I wanted you to know that your Illinois family is sending you lots of love and support! It was such a pleasure to get to meet your mom a little over a year ago, and I always appreciate family updates from Linda. As far as the eyelashes and eyebrows, my advice to you would be to check out YouTube. I have learned to do a ridiculous amount of things from watching tutorial videos; thank goodness for the internet! I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow and look forward to getting good news of the results.
With Much Love, Morgan
Post a Comment