Allow me to explain. This clone army is not modeled after Jango Fett; it is modeled after this guy:

Now, I have no idea who this guy is, but he is a perfect example of a civil design engineer. Notice the plaid and the clean cut appearance. I think engineers wear plaid in hopes that when they are out in the field, the construction workers might mistake them for a hunting buddy. This seldom works. Construction workers can smell engineers from a mile away.
The field engineers have a slightly different appearance. They usually have a three day beard and, when caught bareheaded, have a permanent hat ring in their hair. They too wear the ubiquitous plaid.
You can imagine how I always stick out like a sore thumb wherever my kind gather. In spite of my most earnest efforts, I have been unable to find plaid women's clothing. If anyone has any tips on where I might find a flattering plaid shirt, please share them with me. I would be most grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment