Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favorite color?

As both my blogfans know, I use my blog to keep in touch with friends and family. I have an unlisted blog because I want to use real names and post real pictures of my family, knowing that some Canadian child molester isn't tuning in.

That having been said, you can understand my concern when someone commented on my blog last week and left only a first name that wasn't connected to a profile. David, you know who you are, but I don't. I am pretty sure you are a friend, but I just want assurance that my address didn't end up on a website targeted at gay inmates. So, just to indulge me, could you maybe leave me another comment with some clue as to who you are so I can make sure you aren't commenting from prison?

Please feel free to share my blog address with anyone who might be interested, but do use discretion. I would like this to continue to be a safe place to update my friends and family on the happenings of my life.

7 comments:

Loren said...

Rachael,
You can always make your blog by-invitation only. We have a few friends with blogs like that. The only trick is that anyone you invite must have a blogger account. Happy cyber-stalking!

Rachael said...

Thanks, Loren. I'm thinking about taking your suggestion. Maybe I watch too many child predator episodes of dateline and 20/20.

Ami Paulsen said...

I guess you scared him away

Dave Haun said...

Racheal, this is David. I saw your blog only because my wife had bookmarked it. our 17 month old son had just gotten over the flu and i felt sympathetic to you and annoyed by chris's comments. i did not mean to frighten you. I had not checked back until now, so i did not know you were looking for me. e mail me at davehaun at gmail dot com and i'll give you the link to my wifes blog.

Dave Haun said...

http://anunexpectantmother.blogspot.com/
This is my wife's blog and I forgot to mention that I appreciated the Python reference.

Chris Pivik said...

I, for one, do not appreciate the Python reference. A 'Prince of Bel Air' reference would have been much more ideal for this particular blog topic.

Rachael said...

David, Thank you for letting me know who you are. Your wife must have come across my blog in the early days when it was still listed.

Chris - it's Fresh Prince not just Prince. Is this what the public school systems are turning out these days? BTW, I like your new photo. The fake tan is pretty creepy and I think once again you've pasted your head on a chick's body, but all in all, not bad photoshopping.