Inconclusive. I was hoping to have the same experience I had with Emily, where I came out of the ultrasound room and went straight to the home improvement store to buy Tinkerbell wallpaper. Instead I came away with the knowledge that it was "more likely than not" a girl. But only slightly more likely. We didn't even get any good pictures. The baby was all scrunched up the whole time and so all we got were bits and pieces.
I am sort of relieved and only a little worried that there are a couple minor issues that need checking back on so maybe that day I can get a better answer. On the bright side, if it is a boy we can still go shopping and if it is a girl, we haven't lost any money thanks to the 12 square feet in the basement dedicated to boxes of Emily's former wardrobes.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, we're hoping the minor issues remain minor. We had one of those with Brynn -- an issue that needed further investigation, that is. So I can kind of relate to what you're going through right now. We just hope it stays minor. We'll be thinking of you. Do you have another ultrasound date yet?
Thanks, Bryony. I haven't scheduled the second ultrasound yet, but it will probably be in about six weeks. I am confident that everything will be fine, but still, you always hope that when you have the ultrasound that they will say, "Wow! I've never seen such a textbook baby!". Although that would probably sound pretty silly come to think of it.
Post a Comment