This may be something only the grandparents will think is as cute as I do. After FHE on Monday (which ended in Emily tearing the cushions of the couch and being sent to time out), Jane decided to make a few phone calls. In order to avoid self incrimination, I will tell you that I don't talk on the phone that much and so Jane must have picked up this habit with very little example. That's because she's a brilliant child. Okay, maybe not, but I'm entitled to my opinion.
And thank you to all those who have let me know that you read. I'm happy to know you all do. And just to clarify, if you are related to me, if I have worked, lived or gone to church with you, I assume there's a good chance you read my blog and that makes me happy. That's why I blog (it has nothing to do with me secretly being a frustrated author who needs an outlet).
The reason why I was concerned has to do with a little program that Chris used to track the hits on his and my blog when we first started blogging. At first it was a contest. Then it was a slaughter. Chris lost so hard that he is still feeling the pain. The other day, I decided to check how many hits I had just for fun. This program will tell me the number of hits in the last month and the states they came from. The most hits came from my home state. The second most hits came from a state where I know no one. Considering all the kid pics and personal info, it freaked me out a little.
Since I don't like to be freaked out, that's where all the talk of going private came from. I am working on establishing an email feed for those of you who use readers to check blogs. If Google can cure cancer, why can't they allow an RSS feed from a blog of which you are an approved reader? Anyway, I'll give you all plenty of notice before I do anything. And in the meantime, you can continue to enjoy the sarcasm sans password.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment