I have two laundry baskets. I acquired them for the purpose of carrying laundry from the laundry room to the bedrooms. That's all. I'm narrow minded like that. I didn't realize that I was missing out on so much.
They can be used as a personal island for those who can't afford one in the Caribbean.
They are a boat to carry small people over rough waters.
They are a death defying roller-coaster. (This one involved Emily putting Jane in one and sending her down the stairs. I was too mad to get a picture).
Today I learned that a laundry basket is a great place when you just want to be alone to take a short nap.
If my children can make so much out of a simple laundry basket, I may just have them fooled into thinking I'm a perfect mother. Thank goodness they have so much imagination.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute...my laundry baskets are a race car and a choo choo train. Brian get highly offended when he misses a ride.
Post a Comment