This past week, we celebrated a proud day for our family. Emily has completed all the requirements to graduate from preschool. While her major was snacktime, she also excelled in many areas including pasting, color identification and playground physical science.
Emily's excellent teachers put together a cute program in which the kids participated to varying degrees (Emily had a touch of stage fright that day).
I dare you to find anything cuter than Emily's little class all lined up.
The highlight of the day was when Daddy gave Emily a rose. Since then she has been carrying it around the house, sometimes in the vase, sometimes out of the vase, sometimes singing to it, sometimes pretending it is the enchanted rose from Beauty and the Beast.
I'm not sure who will miss preschool more - Emily or I. We are so grateful that she was able to participate in such a wonderful program with her amazing teachers. I am excited for her to move on, but we will always remember preschool with a great deal of fondness.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment