Thursday, May 26, 2011

Running with the Wolves

Yesterday was my birthday. I'm getting to the point where I kind of like to just ignore my birthdays, but I have a great family who makes sure that no birthday goes uncelebrated. Among many wonderful gifts, I received this fabulous card from my sister:

Finally, my invitation to join the Team Jacob elite in the form of a temporary tatoo. I couldn't resist.

The results were stunning. Now, for those of you who don't read my blog closely and would spread rumors: THIS IS A TEMPORARY TATOO FROM A GREETING CARD. I WOULD NEVER, NEVER, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS GET A TATOO.

Okay, now that we're clear on that, I'll let you see how awesome I look:


Jealous much? Yeah, I thought so.

3 comments:

Chris Pivik said...

That's a pretty convincing story.

I know you love ink.

Ami Paulsen said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Rachael I am so spreading this rumor all around the religious community! I love the tat, (I think that's the accurate slang for it). Thanks for the laugh as always.