I'm thinking about going private. I've resisted it for years, because I use my blog to keep in touch with my friends and family and I can't put a private blog on my RSS feed, so I end up checking private blogs not so often. So, I'm appealing to you, my loyal blog fans, for a solution to the RSS feed dilemma. Does anyone know how to make it work with a private blog?
And in the meantime, if you read my blog, let me know. I don't expect everyone to comment on every post, but I love to hear from my friends and lurkers freak me out. And, who knows? It may solve the mystery of the unidentified hits I've been getting and prevent me from having to go private.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You can burn your feed with Feedburner.com (a google owned service) and offer an email subscription widget on your blog. People would have to subscribe via email and would receive new posts via email.
I've never tried it with a private blog but I read a couple of forums who say it would work.
I'm sorry for creeping you out, I'll stop reading your blog.
We check out your blog . . . I think you knew that. And we don't comment much. You probably had that one figured out, too. Good luck figuring out what will be best for you and your family!
I read, of course. I'll probably forget about you if you go private....just kidding. I'm sure that most people find you funny and witty and charming and can't help but read...even though they don't know you.
Thanks everyone for reading and thanks, Jacob for the suggestion. I'm experimenting with how to get that to work. I'm probably just freaking out over nothing, dang Google Analytics.
You know that your mom reads.
I read too.
Post a Comment